Sherwood Springs – A One Room School House in Elizabethtown

Sherwood Springs School School Sectional #3 Elizabethtown  School Sectional # 1 Front of Yonge   The first school building was made of logs and located on the west side of Sherwood Springs Road, near the site of Jim Eligh’s brick house. It was started in 1851, but not opened until January 3, 1854. The second […]