Seeley’s – A One Room School House in Elizabethtown

Seeley’s School (School Section #10)   The original school building made of stone, was built in 1849. The second building, built of brick in 1889, burned one cold winter’s day on January  26, 1957. The growth of the settlement at Seeley’s necessitated the building of a school. In 1849 one was built on the corner […]