Toledo – A One Room Schoolhouse in Kitley Township

Toledo had three log schools in and around the immediate area. These schools were closed with the erection of a new stone school in the Village by the late 1840’s. This structure served the area until the 1870’s. In 1876, Mr. Robert Parker built a two room brick schoolhouse on King Street. Teachers of the […]